METZNER ENGINEERING is a company for engineering and production of components for the mechanical engineering industry as well as for the vehicle production industry.
An extensive experience of this branches plus a large network of partners and suppliers guarantees a reliable, competent and holistic processing of projects.
The own production with a modern CNC milling center ensures prototype and series production.
„From conception to the finished product out of one hand“ – To accompany a process from the beginning to the end, is one of my passions.
With an extensive experience in mechanical engineering and vehicle production industry METZNER ENGINEERING acts with engineering tasks from the first sketch up to production control.
vehicle production industry
full suspension MTB-frame with high pivot point and progressive kinematics
PRODUCTION / CNC-MILLING
On a modern CNC milling center with vacuum table and powerful 2,5-D and 3-D CAM-software, METZNER ENGINEERING produces flat parts out of aluminum or plastic materials, as for example:
- filigree or small parts, which are difficult to clamp on standard vacuum tables
- parts with high quality requirements and no rework
- large parts up to 3,000 mm by 2,000 mm
- parts out of thicker plates, for example main plates with threads holes and precision bores
- parts with high quantity
- prototypes or small batches
- parts with 3-D shapes, for example mould or tool construction
METZNER Engineering GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)152 06 49 39 85
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. Simon Metzner
Trade Register: Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 35875